TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Non KXL Gold Stocks

posted on Apr 09, 2010 04:45PM

I'm sure a few other people here are following TRR, and the crazy intercepts it's had but surprisingly it hasn't jumped as much as I would have expected, if you looked at EAS's release today they had 100m of 4g/t but TRR had 107m of 8g/t and has half as many shares outstanding, but they shot up almost $2 at one point. ATV was also a nice little surprise too(I did purchase more of them today) I forgot i even had some shares in them although I don't think it was the property next to KXL :(

The reasoning for this is does anyone else know of any other possible gems with some good intercepts, I turfed all my US stocks with the dollar craziness and decided to start taking a bit more risk in home country startups again(KXL hurt...not going to lie, I coulda put a down payment on a house back then at one point if I would have been level headed)

and in other news MJS.VN is about as leaky as KXL, a %30 gain without any news....

I'm hoping KXL can pull something like this out of the ground soon here before I rent an excavator and start ripping up their property.

New Message
Please login to post a reply