TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Was KXL just a Promotion Scam? From the 'other' board:

Dorje, the libel is the claim you twice made on this Board that KXL was drilling lengthwise along a vein. As everyone on this Board pointed out to you, that is an extremely serious claim. You went so far as to say that IR admitted it to you. That, I find impossible to believe.

If any such drilling was done, it would have been found out by the company who did the 43-101. It also would show up in the drill results, NONE of which showed any real thickness (oh, that they would have!).

I can understand you being upset. I am upset as well. I did not invest even close to the amount you claim you invested, but it still hurts to loose my hard earned money. However, this IS an exploration play, and I made my investment with the full understanding that there were no guarantees, despite the claims made by management.

If you invested such a sum, I can only assume that you are a wealthy man to begin with, since nobody would put a very large percentage of their wealth in any venture stock. So, lick your wounds like the rest of us and either move on or hope for a turn around.

If you think you have a case for fraud, call the police. They do take such claims seriously in Canada, but you had better be prepared to stand behind your claims with some proof.

New Message
Please login to post a reply