TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Re: Fruadluent Accusations

posted on Apr 22, 2010 10:41AM

there is 5 precedents in quebec (which is a completetly different legislation vs ontario system ) and 9 cases in ontario , and 3 others in other province for the exact same kind of accusations , all of them have been against posters on forums who were available to anybody whitout any subscription required. agoracom is that kind of forum.

now i wasn t aware of this suprem court judgement which is a strong one .

now that there is a precedent in a supreme court the corporations will use this tool a lot because no provincial court judge will look at the case in the same way and most importantly no appeal court will help , so it makes the cost of such an action cheaper and the risk to see the case going for several years are now over.

now the guy who will be suited will have the final judgement whitin 6 months or so if you consider that the appeal is not an option anymore.

its about time the forums clean up and its about time bozos can t be anonymous crap shooter anymore.

there is a line no one should cross ever and someone here did cross that line big time

i could offer kodiak my services freely if this poster is in the province of quebec then the legal fees would be 0 for all of us

dmaster

New Message
Please login to post a reply