TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Avgjoe!

I just checked my retirement account and see that I was filled for another 10K of KXL today at 24.5 cents, in addition to my buying last week. Part of the reason I have chosen to buy here is that I met Richardson for a couple of days and have chatted with him since then, and I regard him as a solid investor who does not chase rainbows. If he is staying fully invested, I think that is a good indication there is more to come from this story.

I have also spoken with Brian Maher many times and consider him to be a very good geo, one that could have taken a senior job with just about any other explorer. He chose KXL and he has chosen to stay. Those of us who post here have our own ideas of the potential for our projects but I would say that Maher is here because he believes in the long term outcome, and he is better qualified than any of us to make that judgement. It is not about the money or options, since he would be getting that no matter where he chose to work.

Suffice to say that smarter people than myself have paid higher share prices for KXL and remain with the story. I am in no hurry to write this one off.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply