TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

They've done a lot more drilling in the Golden Mile area according to slide 15 but we haven't seen any results released. The graphitic pelite conductor is important because that usually forms the trap for the Uranium. However, just because you have a graphite rich zone doesn't guarantee an economic deposit of uranium will be present. I'd like to see the numbers to know what they mean by anomalous radiation. The best hole so far was last year's 09-04 with 0.13% U3O8. If they don't improve on that number then they haven't achieved much. Slide 22 reveals they have drilled at least 7 and possibly 9 holes this winter if the number sequence was followed. That would be holes MT-10-01,02 and holes WM-09-06 to 12. Perhaps they'll reveal more at the conference. The geologic cross-section in slide 22 was prepared on April 3 but we haven't seen any data. I wonder what share action we'll see tomorrow. Today it looked like it was going to plummet and then it recovered.

New Message
Please login to post a reply