TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

M
Jun 02, 2010 06:51AM
tau
Jun 02, 2010 07:17AM
Jun 02, 2010 02:07PM

Jun 02, 2010 02:13PM
Jun 03, 2010 10:23AM
Jun 03, 2010 10:34AM

rattle i could not agree with you more or put it in nicer words than you have.......thats because i am a wee bit disapointed......i think i would have said some dastardly things...because after a year and a half i expected to be independently wealthy and that has not happened......and its all mr. mahers and the board of directors fault......hell they are usefull scapegoats....

i have gone through my own posts from the past to see whether i deluded myself about the potential of this exploration play(s)....and you know i can honestly say no i haven't....this company is just like the first guy who builds a golf course runs out of money and goes belly up.....everybody says what a fool.....had a dream and could not deliver.....second guy comes along takes over the dream and he too goes belly up....same comment what a fool had a dream and could not deliver....third guy comes along same dream.....even before he does anything everybody says what a fool didn't he see that it can not work two guys tried and failed....surprise this guy succeeds...now everyone says what an astute fellow he is because he succeeds......

well we are either the second or third fellows in this analogy.....maher et al are not stupid they are not doing exploration work for the first time......so my expectations must be what is f....king with my emotions.....not the luck of the draw in drilling.....

so whats my point......hell tomorrow the company could hire a young buck gelogist...for the summer.....he could look at the geology and bada bing bada boom have a new interpretation of the limited knowledge that we do have of how gold is placed in this land package....he is a hero and senior management they become astute fellows as well.....because they succeed........getting rid of maher is not the answer....maybe the question should be is it time to move on to another play before the dollars run out both for the company and me......do not dissapoint me further board of directors hire some young buck geologists and let them and yourselves become heros.......and me............i will have one heck of an adrenaline rush.................and quit posting drival

Jun 03, 2010 10:35PM

tau
Jun 03, 2010 10:45PM
Jun 03, 2010 11:11PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply