TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Jun 21, 2010 12:13PM

Zip is happening with these guys.

We think they are drilling at Milestone and some uranium place. But then that is just a guess.

TOTALLY DEAD - You got that right!

Can someone give reason why l should hold this stock?

Better than a 6-49 ticket. Or is it?

Consider this....If you had bought $50 000 worth of lottery tickets when KXL's share price was $3 where would you be now? Chances are you would have won a bunch of small prizes and free tickets. You may have even won a $1000 once or twice. My guess is you would be down 95%. Sound familiar?

We all know that buying these companies is a gamble. Just like a pissed off blackjack player, we are venomous. But who are we truly mad at? I can spew and spit at KXL, but it was my decision to hit the buy button.

I have a feeling that if KXL was NOT in the Geraldton area, I would not have bought them. Sentiment from having worked in the area for 14 years and knowing the history probably fuelled my excitement.

If I were a new investor, I would avoid them like a shit covered stick.

But I was a sucker. Look at our Hub Leaders. How many of them are still here? Think of those other voices in the wilderness - gone! If they are still in KXL, they aren't admitting it. Essentially this KXL site has become a small social club. Me, I come here for the weekly Portee/ Hrattle battle. Even that has lost some steam!

Dinoo, treat this like a band-aid. Rip it off, lose some hair and move on. I hope I can take my own advice.

KG

Jun 21, 2010 09:18PM
Jun 22, 2010 08:31AM
Jun 24, 2010 05:22PM
Jun 24, 2010 08:58PM
Jun 25, 2010 10:23AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply