TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

you said ... I thought the Richardsons were tough business men. I hope so.

sometime being tough businessman mean to let go

no one here wish they will do so ...

i always been a ultra optimistic one in kxl futur now is the time for me to admit i was

wrong ....not the first time ever and surely not the last either.

this time i was so sure about it that it hurt and i mean a lot , it hurts more on the ego side than on the money one no one like to admit they misjudged a situation, i was like most of the long here seing kxl as a sure shot and nowhere close from speculation.

i will not make the same mistake ever.

having said that i will keep those shares in the portfolio and see what might come up in the futur , i remember those who were in the caribou play , how they felt good having not sale their share when the hercules miracle happen. who knows maybe someday another miracle will hit this corporation , but hey if it does happen i will pull the trigger faster than you can all imagine.

will not post anymore exept if anything of real value happen here so wish to thank all the guy i exchanged whit in the last 3 years , i did really appreciate the strong characters we had around here.

keep the faith

dmaster

New Message
Please login to post a reply