TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

it seems they all initially come up with some great stuff, and then it fizzles from there.

It's a sign of the times ... To survive as an investor in this industry on must remember that resource exploration is highly cyclical...and unlike most cyclical industries it is also predictable. The good news is at any given time at least one commodity is in favour and at least one is out of favour. The trick is following the trends ... I haven't quite figured that one out yet... but there's lots of help out there.

We have come off a period when all you had to say was gold and drilling in the same sentence and your stock would soar simply on speculation to a time when, even the most stellar drill results get a luke warm welcome. Sure some stocks pop but in short order they are back where they started.

The market seem to be only interested in companies with a decent resource, those in mine development and even then it's still fickle and producing mines. Add the fact that any are floking t safety and he likes of companies like KXL et al are simply unappealling at this time.

KXL has cash unlike many, i wouldn't expect much to happen until next year.

IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply