TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Maher was on the job as COO when the fiddle was taking place.2007-2008

Taking the stock price from 5.00 to a shaky 20 cents took talent thus the promotion to president and for keeping the stock down below cash on hand yet another promotion to CEO.The chairman also did a fine job of looking the other way instead of carrying out his fiduiciary responsibility of "duty of care'

We were really blessed with fine management that were not above lying to their shareholders.

KXL was the best looking in 2007 (but of course it was made to look that way) and worst stock I ever bought. How did they get the Natl Bank analyst to come out with an initial target of over 7.00.How did the BCSC allow the then CEO make the statement" this is the greatest gold find of the decade" and not even have a mineable orebody.

Perhaps the worst part for me was the news blackout from Dec2007 to Aug 1st 2008

When the IR was telling calling in shareholders" we have 7 drills going looking for an 8th and we are having great drill results but cannot release any news until we have the complete picture.In June of 08 I spoke to one Brian Maher COO who said the same boilerplate crap to me. I invested 3/4 million in KXL. The only thing that I dont really understand is how the many smarter than I invested so much with the same info?

Peter's Principle was overshot by two levels

New Message
Please login to post a reply