TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I agree completely with your assessment. If the drilling results continue to disappoint, then management's decision to drill all over Northwestern Ontario will surely deplete the company's bank account, and we will see an even lower share price. That's such a scary scenario to contemplate that some of us might just follow Portee's example and drink up. The effect would be medicinal.

In the face of the company's dismal performance, I am wondering what Brian Maher and the rest of his management team are thinking. I assume that they are intelligent people with the training and experience necessary to achieve success for the company and its shareholders. They haven't so far, but since they persist in their course, is it reasonable to assume that they know something or are on to something the rest of us don't know? To simply continue merrily along the present path, rolling the dice and hoping for a strike that leads to production is folly and unforgivable. So lets hope that the statements made at the New York presentation about transitioning from a pure "explorer to a growing company with near term production potential" in 2010 is a real plan and not the meaningless talk we've become accustomed to hearing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply