TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Primed - I read your posts thinking you were Portee. Boy, you two DO look alike (at least your avatars do!).

I agree that Milestone is NOT Hercules. Management has said that themselves, if memory serves me correct.

Now, your math may add up, but that would be quite the deposit if it were to extend the grade and thickness consistently over 22 km. Sure would leave quite a long hole in the ground if it were mined!

I think your assumptions are overly generous ... but that is not to say that this low grade deposit could, eventually, turn up millions of ounces. The real question will be - will they be economical to mine? That is a question that won't be answered for many years.

There is a LOT of drilling to be done before then, and our current cash holdings are NOT enough to fund all that exploration. If the market does not see something interesting in this company and move its share price higher, we will be in a very weak position when it comes to replendishing our cash in the next few years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply