TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Evidently it is your view that all lawyers are crooks and knaves and, apparently, it has found resonance with some on this Board. Perhaps, it's just an attempt at humour since lawyers are always a convenient target, however, the reality is different; the overwhelming majority of lawyers are honourable, hard-working members of their community. So let me throw a hypothetical question at you: believing as you do, can we assume that, in unlikely event you found yourself in serious legal trouble, you would not retain the services of a lawyer to represent you? You would act for yourself, right? You should know the old adage " the lawyer who acts for himself has a fool for a client"

As for receiving money from the directors and officers liability insurance policy, it's a safer bet that a horse will build an airplane before that happens. These policies do not cover fraudulent behaviour. It makes no sense for an insurance company to enter into a contract of insurance with someone who will then victimize them and require then to pay substantial payouts to innocent third parties.

Anyway, the important point I'm trying to make is that we need to get the conversation away from talk about lawsuits, which will get us absolutely nowhere and on to a discussion of how we can motivate the management of this company to assure us that they have a plan which will protect our investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply