TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

On Friday, Prodigy's new CP was posted on the Web Page. I posted the link and a few comments, but I see that all of Agoracom's posts for two days were deleted following the problems they had with their server.

I am going on a road trip in a few hours and don't have time to repeat the incredibly brilliant analysis that I did on Friday ;) Suffice it to say there is not a lot in the presentation that was not in Kodiak's December CP.

What IS new is the estimated "Pro forma" number of shares post amalgamation. I've changed Prodigy's information on this Board to reflect that new number, and it puts an end to our speculation. Also updated is our current Working Capital - it's $12.1 Million.

Beyond that, most everything else is a carry over from the December presentation. It would be good for everyone to take a look at the project timeline given for Magino in slide 15. As I stated in December, Kodiak was bang on in hitting the goals they established for 2010, and there is no reason to think they will not accomplish their 2011 goals, as stated. Here's the link:

http://prodigygold.com/_resources/presentations/Prodigy_Gold_Presentation_Jan_07_2011.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply