TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

EG ... I had a look at the two reports as well with some interesting observations ....

1.) A VERY large number of drill holes used in the 2004 estimate were not included in the 2009 estimate. It would seem that not only will lowering the cutoff grade increase resources but there would likely also be a degree of consolidation from both reports.

2.) the re-assays of holes done recently on the 2006 drill campaign significantly increased mineralisation over wider widths. hole 6-10 (163m @1.02 g/t), hole 6-14 (53.4m @ 2.43 g/t) and hole 6-15 (114m $ 1.84 g/t) were listed in the 2009 report as 5.32 g/t over 6.3m, 7.07 g/t over 5.4m and 14.24 g/t over 5m respectively.

3.) A portion of the current 20,000m drill program is infill drilling near the above mentioned holes. This would significantly increase the chances of upgrading resources from Inferred to M&I.

I am starting to think that adding 500,000 ounces to MI&I is a minimum with lots of potential for gravy both in added ounces and upgraded ounces.

looking forward to your comments.

New Message
Please login to post a reply