TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Once in a while one gets caught with their pants down. It happened to many of us when the venture exchange started to go south in 2007 and to almost everybody in 2008. I saw my shares of teck resources go from low 40s to $4 in a matter of days/weeks ..... then there was some game changing news .... they sold some assets and were able to issue some debt at a time when nobody else could.... with that vote of confidence (and a quick jump in shares value) I tripled my holdings at around $8. In Feb it was trading at $67.

I believe the merger with GGR and the creation of PDG is also a game changer. PDG is basically a new company and hercules is old news (the same thing happened with TRR which also included a 5 for 1 share consolidation in 2009). They are focusing on a different property and have potential to be a decent sized producer within 4 years.

In hind site, the fact that explorers were getting lofty and unreasonale valuations across the board in 2007 should have been the trigger to get out of all juniors for a year or so but in reality only a few did.

Everyone has a stock they can't let go, for many it was KXL, for me it was SGX .... However I did get rid of my shares between 5.5 and 8 cents preconsolidation and is still trading under 2 cents (preconsolidation). I doubt I wil ever be buying SGX again, but have bought hard on KXL since the GGR news .... even bought a few GGR as it was cheaper for a bit.

bottom line, Game changing news can come at any time and often the game changes on both directions in very short order .... My belief is that the current progress of PDG with Magino and milestone is a game changer but news can come at any time to change it again .... (ie what if the PEA does not economically support an open pit mine at Magino?) ... but unless that does happen, it's game on for me.

cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply