TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Reading between the lines (or perhaps beyond the lines) and you see that Brian may have just been talking about potential.

Brian says the stock is undervalued. there are good reasons for it. a PEA is not a company maker and certainly wouldn't warrant an enterperise value of $150 an ounce as he was comparing to other further advanced companies .... BUT if PDG had just released this information as a feasibility study, you can be almost certain the market cap would be close to $100 an ounce. Financing for construction would add value and then permitting woud get it over the $150 per mark. It's a process tha doesn't happen overnight. the fact that Brian is already talking about that kind of valuation shows that he is confident we will get there ... but it will take a year or 2 more ... patience is necessary.

That premise was something I was trying to allude to in my comparison with Romarco.... Same minable resource (although R was much farther ahead in exploration and expansion) R had lower NPV and much lower IRR yet the market cap was 9 times higher and was 13 times higher until they ran into permitting problems. Doesn't that smell like potential to you?

Don't get me wrong, Brian has his work cut out for him. the resource has to be further defined so that a feasibility will be able to upgade at least the 1.5 mm ounces to proven and probable RESERVES. resource expansion would be nice as well. My guess is we won't be doing much exploration at lower depths this year but simply proving up and potentially expanding the open pit.

just some thoughts for the evening

New Message
Please login to post a reply