TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

The map on slide 17( shown below) is dated April 12 and indicated holes 5&6 were ready for release and so they were on April 14. Holes 7-18 are listed as assays pending so we should see them within the next month and possibly by the end of April. I did some calculations to estimate how much of the 20,000 m is covered by holes 1 - 18.

I don't have the drilling dip angles but can use reasonable estimates for the shallow and deep holes based on the limited information in the drilling tables and the dips used in the 2009 Magino resource estimate. I get a maximum total length of about 8000 m which is less than half of the proposed program. So there's a lot more drilling to be done and that's why the resource and PEA updates are scheduled for mid summer. Holes 1,3,4,6,8 and 9 are long holes which appear to be targeting expansion of the deposit width. Holes 11, 14 and 15 appear to be fence drills targeting strike extension. These 3 holes are particularly interesting because they are being drilled about 100 m east of holes 02-05( 5.8 g/t over 1.2 m) and 02-06 ( 9.3 g/t over 0.65 m). Only the high grade portions were reported in those historic holes. If PDG can come up with some good intercepts in these holes then strike extension is a strong possibility.

New Message
Please login to post a reply