TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Aug 05, 2011 09:21PM

those who think this is minor stuff should realise that this could be the ignition to a large scale cataclysm in the north american economy,

i do highly suggest to all of you guys to have a look on peter schiff reflexions

this guy was right on the spot back in 2004 regarding our present situation , all the calls he made was spot on back from then till today , he has been ridiculed by all the economist around the world on every live tribune on his prediction on the subprime situation and the net value of housing , now the time gave him full credit , the guy predicted on his blog this morning that we will see a 1 on 1 value gold vs dow (point wise of dow vs pog once wise) we trade at 7 for 1 now 11500 points for 1650 $ we were 43 to 1 not so long ago ( in 2000 if i remember well) so will the dow drop to 2000 points? or will gold reach 11000$ the guy urge people to buy physical gold and silver on an emergency mode especially silver who returned 107% gain in the past 12 months.

some say pog will drop huge , some say it will soar time will tell , i do follow peter schiff whitout a millisecond of reflexion.

glta

dmaster

Aug 06, 2011 12:16AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply