TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Monty,

Gordon Pape had an interesting article on Globeinvestor Gold called Decision Time, where he said that he expects a downward trend for several months , with some up days in between. He considers those up days as selling opportunities. He suggests building cash until capitulation is more apparant and then buy.

I like his logic a lot. We had a big up day yesterday but as I write this Dow futures are down 114 pts !! This after a 400pt rise yesterday. This tells me there are more than a few people looking at a selling opportunity after the big rise. I fully expect to see more disasterous days ahead with major buying opportunities to follow.

The bad news in Europe and the U,S. has not gone away in a day. Personally I went heavy into cash about 3 weeks ago befoe the crash ( for once in my life ) but am waiting to buy. I am tempted everyday to buy , but have taped my typing fingers together.

I haven't sold any PDG and don't plan to. Rico

New Message
Please login to post a reply