TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Aug 18, 2011 06:23PM

exploration guy

i don t think chavez move alone will expose the real lack of physical supply but ,

a much larger part of metal owner will do the same in a very near period , this is where the real game will begin , and now that mr everybody buying bullion the show will become interesting .

ask people at dillongage or at bordergold corporation if they have a lot of new customers opening account for physical delivery you will be surprise by the answer.

these supplyers just can t answer the demand right now and it is just the beginning of the john doe rush , i just can t figure out what will happen when institutionnal customers will urge their bank to deliver their gold and silver in their own places and that regular people won t be able to buy some more on the market. then you will wish to be a major bullion owner.

from that point producer and juniors (the one close from production) will completely explode in term of sp , in fact we will follow the 80 s trend

glta

dmaster

Aug 22, 2011 12:00PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply