TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: Re: Prodigy article in Prior Gold (German market letter)

For those of us that can't speak German what they are saying is that pPDG looks very promising and the share price has doubled this year,and they expect the share price over a dollar soon..The center of attention is the Magino mine,,.

They expect 166,000 ounces of gold with a 9 year mine life..expecting the gold prices to remain stable and production costs of $500.00/Oz.

We have expanded the land claims around Magino,and we are updating the latest resource estimates..

We have raised 25 Million $$$$$ and have presently 30 million $$$$ in the bank...

Among the most important groups of shareholders the top management with 7% In addition investors such as Macquarie, Pinetree, Sprott, Baker Steel or K2 is on board. The Magino mine already was operating between the years 1988 and 1992 . 1,910 hectares the large land package is 40 kilometers northeast from Wawa in Ontario, an old mining industry village. We proceed from a successful restarting operation. Particularly since the infrastructure is excellent. Thus a road binding, a power connection exists is directly on the area, in the proximity runs a railway line. Ontario is considered as one of the mine friendliest regions world-wide.

its mine investment at a value of 242 million dollar within less than 2 years pay back. Per year the enterprise could generate a cash flow of 796 million dollars.

The company is undervalued and the market is only valuing our gold in the ground at $50.00 /ounce!!

That sucks..(MY OWN translation..may not be word for word or else you wouldn't have a clue what Brian was saying..

but the write up is good and should attract some good German euros..)

have a good weekend

Portee

PS

(If anyone else wants the translators job..speak up or suffer mine..)

New Message
Please login to post a reply