TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Over the past month the top net buyers have been institutions and the top net sellers have been retail houses. On the 22nd when we peaked at $1.03 it was Paradigm who was responsible... a recent PP participant, analyst coverage, and big net buyer of late. Casmir, Raymond James, Macquaire, and Canaccord are other big net buyers and also recent PP parrticipants. Cheap PP shares yet are still buying relentlessly on the public market. Very bullish sign IMO. Canaccord did sell into the strength we saw on the 22nd but that's to be expected given appreciation to date and being the final days of tax loss selling. Other sellers seemed to be retail likely locking in gains or losses for 2011 tax purposes or moving on. All in all a very good end to 2011 trading year for PD IMO. I was very impressed PDG mgmt choose to release the PEA when they did. There is still lots of news that may come so no need holding onto material news. I guess this is alot easier to do when the news is as good as the updated PEA LOL. Based on trading patterns, news to come, and current market cap I see nothing holding PDG back re: further share price appreciation in 2012. The slate is now clear, institutions are buying and Magino only likely to get bigger. Speaking of which, there should be 1000s of meters of exploration assays pending. The final 3 days of trading in 2011 calendar year can be volatile but should/could be significant appreciation for PDG as traders position themselves quickly before the start of the New Year.

Looking forward,

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply