TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Message: PDG presenting at Vancouver Resource Conference Jan22/23

Polly..

I would like to see C-T back too he was a great benefit to the board..but I think he fell on hard times..Don't know if it was market..health..love...related..but seem to remember him posting something about health and markets..

H-Rattler on the other hand was fun to poke at...I loved getting a reaction..and sometimes when he had a response it was interesting but the reactions were more fun..

If you want to be in these kinds of games you better have a thick skin..lots of money or be all fired lucky or you won't last long....Long before Bull-boards and the internet..communications were slow and information was hard to come by and the telephone was the speed demon of the markets..The telephone and the Business news real time programs..I used to be glued to the TV and the telephone was close at hand when the markets were open.

After 1990 it was the TV ..Telephone and the computer which made playing the market wonderful..And don't forget the daily news paper..pages of little tiny type of closing daily info...always had the morning newspaper ..delivered at 5 in the morning and read thoroughly by market time..

And then on the telly with the broker..

Today ..I'll bet some of the new investors wouldn't be able to read that stock sheet in the paper..My barber taught me to read it in '62...

Anyway I'm babbling on here 'cause it is snowing and I was out already for a pail of coffee and I'm just going to have a snooze soon and then watch the close and then make dinner for my better 3/4'er's..

I have done all the buying and selling I'm going to do for a while until I see something else that interests me or I change my strategy..I spent the last three weeks setting up for tax timer and money movement time so not exactly where I want to be but will do some other moves later.

Have a great day and maybe Cedar tree will pick up the ball.

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply