TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Didn't know what to make of the market response to the news release yesterday. Adding another 300 meters of strike extension is significant and not priced in the targets released by the analysts. The optics on the share option press release was poor but they probably guessed wrong on the price performance. Another few days and nobody would have cared about employee options. I notice that a lot of buying is coming from the houses with analyst coverage such as Casimir(29). They've been buying blocks of shares for the last few weeks. I see a lot of support coming from them which is a sea change for PDG compared to last year. The deep drill results should have less impact than strike extension since that ore won't be mined for a long time, but if the price continues to climb from here it will give a boost. Bernanke's statements today were interpreted positive for QE( by no less than Bill Gross of PIMCO) so gold got some rocket fuel in the tank. Let's see if we have some momentum and get over a buck by weeks end.

New Message
Please login to post a reply