TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Yes Portee, It does seem like a long time since we've finished in the green. But I'm trying not to let the little stuff, like the daily up and downs of the market effect my overall belief in Brain and his team and their vision.

I first invested in KXL in March 2006 during the Caribou Lake nickel play. Then got really excited by the announcement about Hercules. I think what was being said about it was that it could be one of the biggest gold deposits ever found in Canada. Right Bill? ....... Bill, Bill you there?

Anyway, that didn't pan out like we hoped for(so far) either. So now we're off to Wawa and Magino. The difference this time? We know we have a deposit. Don't know how big, cause it's still open along strike and at depth. And future NR's like the one earlier this week might get a yawn from the markets but I think of it as expanding the ounces. I wouldn't be surprised that we'll prove up 5 million ozs at the end of the day.

So I'm waiting for the Full Feasability report to be released this year (or next if they keep finding more ozs they want to incorporate that pushes back the release date) I'm not going to sweat it. I'm anticipating good news and I'm counting on more ozs added to the total after that.

So don't let the winter blues get you down. Spring is just around the corner (at least in Vancouver anyways) so get ready for an exciting drilling season and increased SP.

Schlong and Strong,

HF

New Message
Please login to post a reply