TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Mar 26, 2012 01:50PM

Mar 26, 2012 01:55PM
Mar 26, 2012 03:09PM

I am always happy to see an up tick in the SP but what I found interesting is that there were two large transactions. Early in the day someone bought 750,000 shares and later on there was another purchase of 250,000.

It seems to me that someone might have been lying in the weeds looking for a good day to make bids of that size hoping to scoop up some seriously cheap shares. Early indications were that is was shaping up to be a significant down day (like it was on the TSX). This might have been a good strategy plain and simple. It certainly would have clean up a sizeable number of asks at 67 cents and given room for an easy 3 cent rise.

Am I blowing smoke? Are there other reasons for that volume in two transactions? I'm not a very knowlegeable player but am always keen to learn from the more experienced.

Speaking about lying in the weeds... like many of you I have been in since back in the days of Cariboo. I've always felt there was reason to be optimistic but it sure is a long game of waiting. Oh well... it could be worse, I gave away a sh*t load of bucks to a gold play called Stikine a few years back and I am still smarting over that one. Sure do wish there was more positive action with respect to insider trading and a whole lot less options given away to every dog and his dog. Management... dilution of shares is pissing people off, please find a place to stick that mill and let's get on with it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply