TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Monty,

I can totally see what you're saying. You, like myself have been here for along time and we've had our hopes and dreams crushed at times. So we've become guarded with our excitement. But if we crunch the #'s of the latest Feb 3rd PEA we get a $5.12 share price (very crude I know):

$1200 - $461= $739 x 2,176,000(indicated) = $1,608,064,000 / 314,100,000 outstanding shares = $5.12 per fully diluted share. A far cry from the 75 cents we have today. And that's not factoring in agreater POG, Higher indicated ounces, lower cost per oz. etc..etc.

The story just keeps getting better and better with each NR. We can look forward to an upgraded resource estimate sometime in the summer as well as the eagerly anticipated Full feasability study released later this year. Then I think the SP will move higher in earnest.

To me there is no comparasine between our company today and our company of yesterday. The share price of yesterday was determined by people's hopes and dreams of what Kodiak/Prodigy might become with today's based on facts, as well as we can determine.

Today's SP is dissappointing, but it will improve as the risks are removed. Look at what we've been shown lately. Remember when we complained about the lack of news? Now, it seems like something is released once a week!!

As you can tell I'm very excited about the possibilities of this project. It will be interesting to find out how really big this deposit is. Still open in all directions LOL!!! Time will tell. Looking forward to summer.

Schlong and Strong,

HF

New Message
Please login to post a reply