TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Apr 03, 2012 09:43AM

Apr 03, 2012 10:32AM
Apr 03, 2012 10:54AM

Apr 03, 2012 12:05PM

Apr 03, 2012 12:36PM

Laughing reluctantly. Gallows humor and all with the debt rope drawing tightly aound our neck.

Please be careful Portee, the gov't down here is so paranoid - even jokes can draw their attention to you.

Until we start the drive to production the SP will languish. That's the pattern historically that I see in these situations. We've got sell in May, the summer doldrums, international crisis's, FED manipulation of Gold price, and more possible opportunities to bottom feed on the shares. And if all goes swimmingly that's wonderful too.

Next year could be a roller coaster. During the permitting, environment and First Nation groups raise issues. While the company addresses them rumors fly, fear comes, more SP volatility.

I was hired by PeopleSoft while Oracle was taking its run at them. We were developing the next generation product. To me I saw it as the company stepping on the gas. They were charging full speed ahead into the future. Put alot of pressure on Oracle.

If PDG does go forward to become a miner, I will be pleased. In the mean time, any suitors will see that it is full speed ahead for PDG, so if they want to acquire they better get busy like Oracle had to with PeopleSoft.

New Message
Please login to post a reply