TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

When I posted the evil eye posting, it can work both for and against us...we,being the poster ..put the evil eye on those that would F*ck with us and do us dirt..as soon as I posted that we eventually ended up .05 in the last hour of trading on a Friday afternoon..

I can see that this news release may have a goodly part of that .05 cent rise in share price..but the news release did not come until this morning...someone knew about this news release ..or took the evil eye warning not to sell PDG shares..to buy and hold..

So for what ever reason that is fantastic news and hopefully we will be expanding our Hotel/whore house division and purchasing another such honourable establishment in WAWA..

Now at 10:45AM on Tuesday morning there is no or little volume and no share price increase..most fund managers and professional buyers buy or sell in the last hour of trading in the day..so at the end of the day today I expect a share price increase and volume increase ..

Good for Brian and crew..

Good for share holder value..

Us..the great unwashed..long suffering longs..but I believe that we are now in the home stretch..

PORTEE

New Message
Please login to post a reply