TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Vegas..Pipe dreams for now..

Got to break this lousy cycle of selling..

Of course when people MUST sell others benefit..so in some peoples despair there is happiness..

I guess playing the market is gambling short and simple..like Vegas..only we can do it right from home..

All kinds of players are in the market..most shouldn't be for one reason or another..but if they were not in here ..those of us that can afford to participate in the markets would only be able to buy when sellers made enough profits and sold..when that would be is who knows..??

So all these dow days are others selling that can't afford to hold on or have enough profit or are forced to sell by what ever circumstance that controls their life..

I understand many retail players have spouses that do not like their other half's to play with the grocery,,,mortgage...education for Junior's money or the next payment on the Lada..

There are even some of our own posters here that admitted to having a nervous Missus that threatened to boot him out and move in the pool boy if he didn't stop buying PDG..

So for all those that sell under any of these circumstances I thank you for the rest of us that are sucking up the sixty centers soon to be buckers..

The end of June is not that far away ..and I hear that we have a tremendous bunch of drill results soon to be released..!!!!

(This is a legal rumour..it is after 10:00AM..and I haven't heard any rumours ..so I started this one..)

So you watch..I predict a green close for PDG tonight..

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply