TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
M
May 16, 2012 06:52PM

May 16, 2012 06:54PM
M
May 16, 2012 10:48PM
May 17, 2012 09:07AM

We are forgetting that their are a lot of drill results that been good since the last resource estimate last November. Their are still I beleive some 40,000 feet of drilling reports to come out before the end of June, plus they are still drilling deeper to expand at depth. I beleive that when the drilling program is complete that the resource estimate will look a lot better than the last one. We know that to turn measured resources to indicated they must drill this site to look like a pin cushion. When all said and done for this drilling session they will probably keep drilling. PDG is doing what must be done to improve the resource, we get inpatient wanting a good SP but the world economic conditions are not helping and working against at this time. I have been a long holder of this stock and I am still a beleiver, although frustated at times, I beleive PDG is a good buy because we know what we have so far to date as far as resource estimates and it can only get better, good fortune to all.

bcdom

New Message
Please login to post a reply