TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I'm kind on the fence on this one and alsways believe in a never say never philosphy.

I agree patience is needed. Real value will not be realised on Magino until after a feasibility study is released (assuming it's positive). this is true of any miner good or bad. It's just part of the cycle.

right now Magino is a low grade bulk minable deposit which, for the average mid-sized or big miner, is still to small to bother with so I believe we are safe from being scalped even at these prices. As resources are proven up and/or deeper holes increase grade, the value of Magino will increase. A feasibility study and booked financiing will significantly derisk this puppy and value will increase.

The Venture exchange has been beaten badly of late and I'm not sure it's over. time to go to bed until August I think and pick up some more shares if it dips back into the low 40s (which is not out of the question).

enjoy the ride and be patient.

New Message
Please login to post a reply