TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I have a feeling that the expected June news is closer than they are posting it to be..

They have a track record in releasing info earlier than they say they are going to..

It catches people unaware ..and creates excitement when it happens..I think it also sneaks up on fund managers and big investors ..catching them out of the Stock..so I believe this may be part of the volume and price increase we are seeing over the past two days..

They say end of June for news release..but not which end..the front end or the back end..I am thinking front end so would caution long term holders or potential shareholders to buy now or hold now to see what soon will be released...

And..gold has a terrific short position in the market and short covering has not kicked in as I expect it to shortly..that will be the frosting on the PDG cake..

Watch for it..

Have a great trading day..

Am having cataracts removed this week..nice to be able to see again..

My first eye is doing well..He just has to install the Thermal imaging software on next appt..on Thursday..The Next eye,with the Xray vision program is set for early August..but will confirm later this month..We are waiting for a new upgrade coming in from Krypton,..X-R.5 .and will down load program after initial hardware installation.

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply