TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Barkerville Gold had less than 1 million oz resources(M&I&I) before the press release. Now they release 10.6 million oz indicated, which has a higher certainty than inferred. They should be over $ 5 /share. Over 7.2 million shares trade today and they only close up 40 cents to $ 1.21/share. The market cap is only $ 130 million as of today so the EV value is a pitiful $ 12/oz. There's only one analyst on the BGM website who hasn't looked at them since 2010. In the press release there may be a clue about what's going on. They make the following statement " management received heavy opposition to the expanded drill program this past winter from the brokerage community as reflected in Barkerville's share price...". I'm hoping something's not right here or PDG won't see much price action from the next resource estimate. And we thought we should concerned about a takeover at a bargain basement price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply