TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

There are 2 sets of numbers in the press release. The first is a NI 43-101 compliant indicated category 10.6 million oz( similar to PDG with 2.2 million indicated and 1.7 mil inferred). The second set, which I've seen one other company present and may become more common, is a geological potential number ranging from 65 to 90 million oz au. That's the potential amount of gold in the entire mineralized trend based on extrapolating the portion that has been drilled out. These type of arm waving numbers are now being included in resource estimate reports to provide some number about how big could this deposit be using some geological constraints. The geological potential number is not a resource estimate and must be clearly described as such. Clearly the press release is causing confusion and I may have misread it as well, but I've listed out my understanding subject to correction. If correct, then something is very wrong with the market acceptance of the BGM results. I haven't bought any shares and doubt if I would. I'm waiting for the value of PDG to start making sense.

New Message
Please login to post a reply