TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

at the Dr's suggestion let's stir us up from this boredom ....

A couple were out golfing one morning. It was a beauiful mornng not a cloud on the sky and they both had been playing at the top of their game. However the 11th hole was a particularly difficult one, a par 5 with a dog leg to the right about 200 yards out.

The wife hits a perfect drive right down the centre of the fairway but the husband messes up his swing and hooks the ball early and it goes into what seems to be the woods.

Completely displeased he walks over to where his ball isa realises that it has rolled inside a barn. (If I repeat here what he said then uncle George would certainly be displeased) He is lining up his shot to hit it back onto the fairway when his wife stopps him and shows him a window in he barn that if he could hit it through the window it would be in a straight line to the green.

"Go for it honey" she says, "I know you can do it" So he makes the shot.

Tragedy occurs however when the ball misses the window and ricochets off the frame and hits his wife in the temple killing her instantly.

A year later the widowed man is playing golf with a friend. they come to the 11th hole and this brings back some sad memories. As he makes his shot, the exact same thing happens, A nasty hook and right into the barn.

Completely pissed at himself he is ready to hit the ball back onto the fairway when his buddy suggests ... "Hey, why don't you hit it through that window there, it's a clear shot to the green?"

The widowed man shook his head and replied " Are you f-ing kidding? I tried that shot laster year and shot a 9"

New Message
Please login to post a reply