TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Half a league, half a league, half a league onward. Into the valley of God knows what we ride with ripple in our left hand and our Prodigy banner proudly flying from the deep cuts we have suffered in our left hand. Prodigy Gold Inc. baseball caps placed with great care on our bald little pates while sellers to the left of us and day traders to the right of us fire volley after volley after volley into our small bear mounts. Hedge fund gurus ahead wait patiently to pounce on whatever carcasses they may find once the smoke has cleared. But hark. What apparition do I spy charging ever onward to our evntual rescue. Is it a bird, is it a plane, is it Portee with yet another case of sun blessed Ripple? No it looks like, it really does, it really is a drill core testing 50 g/t. Saved at last, Saved at last. Bless Brian, Bless the Ripple, bless the drill which has saved us from the common grave of far too many au exploration companies. Oh well, the summer is still somewhat young, the sun still shines from time to time, Vegas still stands and while life is short, hope, precious hope springs eternal from our girded loins where now we ache where once we played.

With apoligies to all of the far better poets and song writers than I.

Have a great and prosperous day.

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply