TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Jul 28, 2012 12:51AM
Jul 28, 2012 08:08AM

Jul 28, 2012 09:02AM

Jul 28, 2012 10:02AM

I was in Calgary a t the time but, fortunately, had no money to invest. I recall reading news reports including the statement from an Australian assay lab that mentioned some of the gold grains " appeared to be possibly placer in origin" which was a polite way of saying something's fishy and needs to be followed up on. Which brings us to Felderhof's role which wasn't discussed in the article. As VP Exploration and "Prospector of the Year" via the PDA, he had a responsibility to look after the shareholders. As far as I could tell he had to be in one of two camps, part of the fraud or incompetent. I do recall him insisting the gold was still there despite all of the controversy. I gather the legal attempts to hold him accountable failed but I didn't read the details. I did know people who lost money but the media reports never mention those who made fortunes by knowing when to turn off the greed and cash in their chips. One business colleague invested more money( ~ $ 50k) because he believed the gold had to be there. He lost all of that plus his previous investment. Some important lessons to be learned from a safe distance for me.

Jul 28, 2012 01:36PM

Jul 28, 2012 03:11PM

Jul 28, 2012 05:42PM
Jul 29, 2012 03:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply