TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

village idiot rides again....i too bought into brex at about 2 bucks thinking i was going to do a quick flip and make a few quick bucks.........well i was 100% wrong my broker still has the paper or the electronic form.......did i learn anything from this......nope because of late my speculations in sgr,ng,ncq are 100% wrong as well........the only speculation that has so far worked for me is pdg........i took some profits at 80 cents.......thank you fellow speculators....i still have a fairly large position......and have to give my head a mental slap once in a while......as i want to pull the trigger again to make a quick flip and still keep my core position intact......no balls left for this kind of action anymore......of late have pulled the trigger on a new underwriting......argent energy trust.....same principles are running this texas oil play as enerplus.....21 years of reserves....yield of 10%......reworking old known properties through fracing....i know this has nothing to do with pdg......which i still think will enable me to buy a bottle of half full ripple.....and i did enjoy reading about guzman thanks portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply