TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

idiots in the past have controlled my trading on some of my wifes and mine accounts.....net result they had no skin in the stock lotto but they had mine....and loved to churn /speculate with our money.....yup they made us some money but overall they were the winners of the lotto.....you young bucks grab yourself by the balls and squeeze.... if it hurts...... you will remember that this pain is nothing compared with the pain you will feel once you realize that you just got f...ged

having just said the above...................i sometimes think that i must be..................................................a..................hermaphrodite..........because lately i have been f....ging myself and i cannot blame the village idiots because i am the village idiot......i think that in my other life i was just a farmer.........who are consumate optimists.....and i am in this life optimistic that the choices i have made will eventually feed my family and their ankle bitters

New Message
Please login to post a reply