TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Hi Rico..

Same thing here ..I called the office last week ..the girl answered and there wasn;t a frigging soul that would talk to me except her and she didn't know when Brian would be free or anything else..the only thing she said when I asked her what the hell they were so busy doing that they could not talk to a long time KXL_PDG investor..she said they were busy working ..I don't like pulling teeth to get answers but I finally got out of her that they were busy preparing a news release /..

That means they ain't talking to no buddy about nothing..but we'll see if they come out with something humungous in the next couple of days..I believe that when the news release comes out it will either be so fabulous that we''ll be booking for Vegas ..or it will be horrible.....With three million ounces already ..how horrible can it be...?????So watch the volume on the buy side ..IT will tell the story..the sell side will tell the other story..

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply