TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Its like little kids getting worked up to a frenzy for no reason at all, because they are not getting their way.

WE all know that they can't talk to us when they are preparing maybe the biggest news release that will either make us or break us...but "No News " is not the way in my estimation to run a company..

Any delays in promised news events should be explained..like maybe something like this...

The Company is proceeding with the completion of the environmental permitting process but there is such a whack of gold that that our stupid F.'in ' bean counter can't count that high ,,so we got a bunch of leprechauns figgerin' out how much we got in the ground and it will be soon ,that we can let the public know what the F*CK is going on...

Besides ..it would be a pretty dry discussion board if we were all respectable ..tolerant shareholders..

Me ..I like bitchin;'//and moanin;//and whining..when it needs to be done..and this is a long over due case for that.

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply