TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Monty..

As my Pappy always said..If you haven't heard a good rumour by 10 AM...start one..!!

So..it my mission here to start rumours at the appropriate time..followed by lies and innuendos..

They will be impro0bable or impossible..and not worth a lick of spit ..but maybe...just maybe..I may be telling the "troof"....

\And don't forget ..Kirkland lake gold stytem just down the road has 40 million ounces of gold...

And Hemlo..just up the street With its first pour in April, 1985, the Golden Giant was the first mine in the camp to ship.

Peak production occurred in the early 1990s, approaching 500,000 oz per year. During its 21-year life, the mine produced over 6 million ounces of gold.

So why the hell can't we have the 12 million ounces I have been hearing about..why they are redoing all the drill assays..and why the hell the news is taking so long..and the big boys want to steal it from us ..but luckily we have some Klingon investors and they are going to be hired for security at the mine.

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply