TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Montrose et. al.

I shall be in Vegas from September 08 until Sptember 13. I usually stay at either Caesars or Paris but Caesars was fully booked for the slot tournament comp and the Rio made me an offer I simply could not refuse. They gave me 5 complimentary nights, some slot machine script and a free entry into the $15000 invitational slot tournament at the Rio. Not exactly as potentially lucrative as the World Series of Poker but much cheaper, requires absolutely no skill and it is much easier to win a few schekels. I like the Rio since it is much more fun than the rather snooty bunch at the Palace.

Now back to more mundane matters. I do hope that all of this delay in information is not due to ongoing negotiations for an eventual take over of our little ex-bear. I would be rather unhappy with a 45% sp premium since this would still put us at under a buck and would delay our little Vegas fiesta perhaps infefinitely. Oh well, the largest Motel 6 is just behind Ballys and I'm sure they have room for us and will undoubtedly leave the light on.

Hope to see ya'll in Vegas someday real soon, ya hear?

Doc

New Message
Please login to post a reply