TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

I had a quick read of the release and am excited..I take back all the bad things I said about everyone and will by the Ripple at the next meeting..in Vegas..

I was certainly excited about this and am sure Ex guy will pee a little drop when he reads it..I am waiting for his analysis..

I am excited..

In order to identify mineralized blocks that can be reported as a Mineral Resource, a conceptual pit shell was developed using Whittle software to identify those parts of the block model that have reasonable prospects for eventual economic extraction. Parameters used were: 48 degree (overall pit slope); $1.80/tonne mining cost; $1,388/oz gold price; 94.5% process recovery; $12.50/tonne processing cost including G&A. A detailed pit model using more selective criteria will be used for the Project economic evaluation in the PFS. Mineralized blocks that lie within the conceptual pit shell have been classified as either Indicated or Inferred Mineral Resources. Geostatistical parameters from the kriging system were used to identify regions of better confidence estimates.

New Message
Please login to post a reply