TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Page, those numbers are based on the 2011 PEA (misprint in presentation which says 2012) when they had a minable resource of 2.5 million oz. As the indicated resource has been virtually doubled that would likely change all factors including mine life, mill size, annual production and payback period.

The biggest downside in the short term is that they are now delivering a PRE-feasibility study in early 2013. Up until today it was implied that a FULL feasibility study would be completed in that time.

So, while we now have to wait longer to unlock the full potential of this deposit, the upside is that it appears Brian and Co. believe that it is much bigger than they are allowed to say as they are taking their time to prove up a sizable resource before building a mine. the more OZ in the ground the bigger (and more profitable and predicable) the mining operation.

Look for another significant round of drilling for 2013 ... and of course another round of financing (probably through a bought deal).

New Message
Please login to post a reply