TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

Well ,I am glad to see the measly spikes in share price..better to go up a penny or three a day than to go up .30 down .50...consistency will win this race..This morning I was reading an article on Xtrada..and they say...that the mining executives long term views mean squat when investors are in such a short term get rich immediately and no patience for waiting...sounds familiar...

First Call Earnings Valuation Report
Sell
Under Perform
Hold
Buy
Analysts
Strong Buy

Prodigy Gold Incorporated (Prodigy), is an exploration-stage company. Prodigy is engaged in identifying, acquiring and exploring mineral interests. The Company's projects include Hercules Project, Milestone Project and Magino Mine project. The Hercules Property, consisting of 41 claims, is located approximately 120 kilometers northeast of Thunder Bay. The Company holds 100% interest in the property. The Milestone Project is located approximately 220 kilometers northeast of Thunder Bay. The Milestone Project consists of the Milestone, Klotz Lake and Adel properties. The Milestone property consists of 16 contiguous patented claims in which the Company has an option agreement to earn 100% interest. The Magino Mine project is located 40 kilometers northeast of the town of Wawa, Ontario. Magino is a past producing underground gold mine with production capacity of over 105,000 ounces of gold.

So lets see where we go with this..

I could sell a whack that I bought years ago a .35..and make a double at .70...

but why..??

I think there are more legs here and my old daddy tol' me ..Boy...never shoot a running horse..!!

So I will let old PDG run..

I will eventually shoot it but not today..

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply