TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free

With this new updated company presentation there have been some changes..Hartley Richardson is gone from Chairman..now it is Phelps..

Brian Mahar is NOT listed as a director..although with the new Voting instruction form...they want to raise him onto the board and make 8 directors ..up from 7...Bullshit..enough is enough..Let Mahar manage..

If you can't govern the company with 7 directors..get the fu*ck off the board and let some one that knows how to govern a company get in there to work for us..Don't keep adding high priced overhead..!!

I'm all for Mahar running the company as long as there is someone willing to put the clamps on him when he wants another helicopter..that cost us dearly..But he looked good to the analysts..except me looking at him as a shareholder and CEO of four different corporations,...Like a kid out of control with no one to kick his ass back into line..believe me that boy needs a watch dog..

Mark my words ..If he gets on the board of directors..he'll will be untouchable..

I'm not voting for him..

Last word I'm saying on that.

I have an opinion..I said it..\

Portee

New Message
Please login to post a reply