TODAY'S DISCOVERY, TOMORROW'S FUTURE

Creating shareholder wealth by advancing gold projects through the exploration and mine development cycle.

Free
Sep 07, 2012 03:21PM
Sep 07, 2012 03:41PM

Sep 07, 2012 05:10PM
Sep 07, 2012 07:37PM

Portee, I concur ... an excellent presentation given by Brian - thank you for posting it.

You are right in that he did mention drilling collars spaced as close as 15m. His actual comment was that drilling was done at 30m, down to as low as 15m centers. Explains the high number of indicated resources - very high confidence.

You are also right that he mentioned very little share dilution going forward (thank goodness!). The $550 - 600 Million Capital cost will be done through some form of loan which will be paid back rather quickly. All good.

He mentioned that we have $50.4 million on hand as of July 1st this year, and that we will still have $25 million on hand in April next year, after pre-feasibility and all the permitting has been done.

In his words: "This is a reasonable sized project that we can do ourselves". In other words, short of a buyout, we are going to be a producer in about 3.5 years.

Another very good bit of information he mentioned was the signing of the MOE with one of the native bands in the next 2-4 weeks, and with the other native band by the end of October. With those in hand, permitting should be a breeze.

As to share price movement, he is correct in pointing out that our reevaluation is already underway. As confidence in this project increases, so should investor interest. The real driver of our share price, however, may hinge on the resource potential of our land package in the area. Now that we've turned Magino into swiss cheese, I'll be interested in learning our drill plans for the area over the winter months.

Sep 07, 2012 11:20PM

Sep 08, 2012 12:31PM
Sep 08, 2012 12:37PM
Sep 12, 2012 12:17PM

Sep 12, 2012 02:49PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply